The MF-353 GPS Receiver can be utilized in a variety of applications that require a magnetic mounting with waterproof configuration. With non-slip on the bottom and the compact design, the MF-353 is completely self-contained and waterproof. It''s incorporating the latest SiRF Star III GPS chipset and an active patch antenna so you receive a high degree of GPS accuracy.
Combining both design and technology into an iF product design award 2006 winning GPS receiver the Globalsat MF-353 integrates the latest SiRFStarIII chipset into a stylish GPS mouse. This results in one of the most sensitive and accurate GPS receivers on the market today.
Typical application can include marine environments, aviation, commercial use such as fire truck, police cars and utility vehicles and buses.
1. SiRF Star III High Performance GPS chipset
2. High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm)
3. Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
4. Support NMEA 0183 data protocol
5. Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
6. Built-in patch antenna.
7. Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
8. USB interface connection port.
9. Waterproof and non-slip on the bottom.
10. LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix.
LED OFF: Receiver switch off
LED ON: No fix, signal searching
LED Flashing: Position fixed
11. WAAS ENGOS is supported.
Chipset: SiRF Star III