Rs232, Camera, temperature sensor, oil testing function
1 Temperature sensor.(For Automotive temperature range ) (optional)
2 Camera install, transfer the photo every 30sec. (optional)
3 light emitting diode screen (user programmable) (optional)
4 Measure the fuel function: The fuel that the vehicle consumes is
automatically recorded , may inquire about vehicle fuel tank amounts at
any time , completely eradicates phenomenon such as stealing oil ,
claiming reimbursement for the fuel fee much (optional)
5 Real-time Monitoring
GPS Orientation, GPS receiver will output a complete position.
Automatic Report Position/Status
Data content: vehicle status, ACC status (optional),
6 Time, longitude latitude, speed, and direction
Engine running time recording
History data store even power off.
The device with a memory chip to store up to 512 messages
even GPRS network unavailable and system can not send message to server.
7 History Playback.
Automatic keeps GPRS alive.
8 Speeding Report.
9 Geo-fence. When UNIT is out of these predefined zones, a report will be generated.
10 Engine cut
11 Emergency Button
12 CCD camera, with it the system can take photos in/around the vehicle at any time interval, in this case, monitor can know what is happening there. The photos will be saved on computer (software system)
13.SD card video
The video equipment starts to video and then store in the SD automatically card when the device begin to work.
There are 4 audio videos input port and one audio video output port. During the 4 av input, only one can real-time monitoring, the other three can take a photo to store in SD card automatically every 3minutes.
14 LED display(be programmable)
- Position Mode: GPS(With GPS SiRF-Star III chipset, OEM single board 20 channel GPS receiver, C/A code: 1.023 MHz, chip TXCO Casing: fully shielded
- Data Communication Mode: GPRS (GPRS class B, class 10)
- Frequency Range: 850/900/1800/1900MHz (Optional)
- Return Data Interval: 5~9999 Seconds
- Timing Position Report: No less than 20 Seconds, no higher than 5000 seconds
- Data Packet Upload: No less than 10 Seconds
- Position Data Return Mode:
-Timely Data Packet uploads to server
-Request Return with Manpower
- Supply voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Supply range: 10~30V DC
- Standby current: <=150mA
- Static current: <=30mA
- Peak Current: <=300mA
- Work Temperature: -20 ~ 70degrees
- Working humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Outlay Li-Polymer (1100 mA) backup battery
- Voice, memory storage, Data, TCP/IP
- Size of the Mainframe: 135 * 75 * 30mm
- Mainframe N/W: 0.25Kg
- color: black