Introducing the GPS Car Tracker for global vehicle tracking. This is one of the best car theft prevention and vehicle protection system available today. With convenient SMS ability, full-range of alarm functions including gas to engine cut off, and the latest in GPS tracking technology, the GPS Car Tracker is the ultimate safety device for your car, van, truck, or even the entire vehicle fleet.
Here is a small list of what it can do for you and your vehicle:
* Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
* Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
* Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
* Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
* GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer.
So how does the GPS Car Tracker work? The unit is powered by automotive battery, and should be installed inside a vehicle (preferably a place where it cannot be seen, for example, under the car seat). It runs on the latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into the heart of the tracker which continually reads its own location from low orbiting global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/GPRS infrastructure operated by your cellular network provider to transmit its current location to you.
All you need to do is insert a working SIM card, it even has Quad-band Connectivity so it works anywhere in the world. The GPS Car Tracker makes no sound at all, so you are fully aware of what is happening to your car, but the inside driver and passenger don't know that their activity and locations are been constantly reported.
* Complete system integration to your vehicle
* Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
* Extensive functions through SMS
* Immobilize your vehicle on demand
* Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
* GPRS and Internet application
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz, so can be used throughout the world.
* GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
* Network: GSM / GPRS
* GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
* GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
* GPS Accuracy: 5 M
* Time to First Fix:
-Cold status: 45s
-Warm status: 35s
-Hot status: 1s
* Power Supply: 12V Automotive Battery
* Backup Power: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7 V 1000 mAh Li-ion Battery
* Backup Power Battery Life: 80 hours standby
* Working Temperature: -20 to 55 C
* Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
* Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
* Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
* Dimension: 103 (L) x 54 (W) x 34 (H) mm
* Great for private use, company car or rental fleet management
* Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for excellent reception
* Install the mic inside your passenger compartment, and you can listen to conversations inside the car without letting any passenger or driver know
* Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring (fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
* GPS Car Tracker
* GPS Antenna
* GSM Antenna
* Software CD
* English Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
* How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
* The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
* Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.